I love Mexican Food...I love any opportunity for a party, so I put on my thinking cap (doesn't happen very often) and planned a Cinco De Mayo party with some friends and family.
Angie enjoying some delicious Mexican grub...

Emily indulging in her Abby time...

What a creative gal Em is - check out this cake! Is it awesome or what?! HILARIOUS!

Cayla sure agreed with Em's cake. This girl cracks me up! Love her!

Stockbridge's - so glad they came! Dawn is so photogenic.

Lil' and 'Relle (Syrelle is six weeks older than Lillie - what a peanut!)

And I thought we were festive...

...Until the Taylor's arrived! Muy Fantastico!

Some pinata whacking for the little ones is always fun.

If you missed out, feel free to join us next year, mi muchachas!
14 comments:
I totally wish we were living in your neck of the woods!
When I discuss my own peanut's situation with our Pediatrician, I emphasize that it runs in the family. Syrelle is that case and point! :)
Great pictures, it looks like you had a great time!
looks like you had lots of fun! and I love your sisters craft when I was looking at it i was trying to think if I could do something like that? we'll see
That is such a fun idea! I will have to remember that for next year!
I love all of your posts- it looks like you guys are so happy and having such a fun time. Happy Anniversary- my gosh- I remember when you got married like it was yesterday- was it really 6 years ago??? And, I love your crafting too- so cute!
Hey sorry to leave in such a hurry. Thanks for letting us come, you guys are so fun... and the food was delicious.
What a fun evening we had! Thanks so much for including us in another one of your fantastic get-togethers. :) I am so lucky to have such a fun sister. :)
What a fun idea! What cute girls Nat! You and Cory have an adorable little family!
Oh I was SOOO sad to miss it. It looks like a fun time. We'd definitely like to be on the invite list for next year, and hopefully t-ball won't interfere!
p.s.--that cake is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah for cinco de meyo!itlooks like you guys had a ton of fun! we had a huge party here too! yeah! and really nat when do you not have your thinking cap on? lol :) all is well here just figuring out my life! and procrastinating homework! blah for summer school! love ya!
What a fun party. I love the family picture. I can't believe how big Abby is getting. You have such a cute family. Great job on the SISTERS!! So cute.
What a fun party. Wish we could have been there. Truman and I may just have to fly out and see you guys.
Cory, so good to see you and your little family doing so well! Love ya!
How fun!
Post a Comment