6.22.2009
Our Happy Un-Birthday Party
For our girls bash, we had an Alice in Wonderland theme. We had a tea party and sang "Happy Un-Birthday" to ourselves. Everyone had to wear a funny hat, and bring a white elephant gift to the party. On the center of the table I had all sorts of goodies that said "Eat Me", just like the movie. We played musical chairs and did the gift exchange.
The girls made a bit of a mess with the frosting...
Then we "painted the roses red" & played "Don't Eat Alice"
Then the girls watched "Alice in Wonderland"
In the morning the older girls made some yummy breakfast - Blueberry coffee cake, fruit and orange julius smoothies. Then we played "Sardines". You wouldn't think Sardines would be hard in my 1100 sq. ft. house, but the girls found some good spots. Look at them trying to cram in my pantry!!! I just adore my nieces! I just wish they all could've been there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all the fun things you do with the girls cousins around there. I wish we lived closer so my girls could participate...it really does look like a blast!
You are seriously too fun!!
Post a Comment