Happy belated 4th of July! We didn't do anything super special this year. We just spent time with family and enjoyed the parade...but everything is more fun when you've got kiddos to share it with! As of the 4th - Abby is officially 5 months!

At the last minute, Angie and I decided to register for the parade. We held this sign to lead the group...it was interesting the responses we got from people. One lady shouted out "It means you can do whatever the h*** you want!" and another said "Freedom means everything" - which, I preferred that response than the first.

The kids followed behind us, with posters of different freedoms that we have.
Free to Dream...a princess, a nurse, a dancer.

Free to Bare Arms

Free to Worship

Free to Learn - Madi & Shipley were the teachers & they pulled the students (Relle & Lil) behind them in the wagon.

Lillie hopped in the firetruck with dad at the end of the parade.
We love America!
8 comments:
Ah!
I'm so glad you posted pictures! I have to ask you how you felt about having your young girls at Lake Powell. We're super excited to be going in August, but I'm nervous about Eliza and Henry being near water all the time. Anyway, your family is adorable :) What a neat idea for the parade. I loved it.
Natalie,
That's an incredible idea! I love that you guys did that. That really inspires me to do something like that next year. It looks like everyone was so cute! :)
What a darling family you have, and what an outgoing mom to enter a parade last minute. Way to go!!
What a clever idea! You guys are pretty dang talented!
Of course this idea doesn't surprise me one bit, you've always been soo ambitious! I LOVE IT! Your parade idea really was inspiring! And an easy way to do missionary work too! love, love, love it! Your girls are oh so cute! Hopefully one day I'll get to meet them! Give a squeeze & Hi there to Cory from me!
loves from SacTown
Love your parade idea, and I love Lillie's hair...just adorable.
Okay, you are the COOLEST ever!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you guys did that for the parade!! That is so awesome, cute, and patriotic--love it.
What fun stuff! You did a great job on the posters as always, you talented sister of mine. The kids looked adorable. I wish I could have been at that parade. :)
Post a Comment