The camera flash was a little bright here. McKay & I were waiting in the car while Brig & Grant were getting pelted with water balloons.
9.01.2009
Just One of the Boys...
If you read my blog often, you'll see a few posts about the girl sleepovers I have with my nieces from time to time. I've had a sleepover with the boys before (we built forts out of blankets and watched a movie and had tons of junk food), but they are getting so old that sleepovers aren't really appropriate. I didn't want them to feel left out, so we planned a "late over" in July. We played the flour game. There is a quarter in the pile of flour and you have to find it with your nose & pick it up in your mouth. Don't worry we got new flour and washed the quarter every time.

This game was fun- when you roll doubles on the dice, you put the dishwasher gloves on, and use a butterknife to open a king size candy bar. You have to be superfast before the next one rolls doubles. That was a big hit at sleepovers when I was growing up. After that game, I sent the boys on a scavenger hunt all over the house. At the end was some candy & popcorn. We watched "Forever Strong" (such a great flick!) and vegged out for a while...to gear us up for...
TOILET PAPERING! I actually called some friends ahead of time to make sure it was okay. They were totally fine with the whole thing...if fact they planned to get the boys back with water balloons while they were "decorating the house"!
Grant was so scared to go toilet papering for his first time - he made this mask so that he wouldn't be recognized by the cops! 
The camera flash was a little bright here. McKay & I were waiting in the car while Brig & Grant were getting pelted with water balloons.
The camera flash was a little bright here. McKay & I were waiting in the car while Brig & Grant were getting pelted with water balloons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun that you do that! I bet they love having a relationship with you. It sounds like you are totally enjoying living by your family! So many great memories :)
You will be the favorite forever with all the fun things you do. Will you be my aunt too? :)
You are seriously the funnest!!! Aunt of the Century award goes to Natalie!!
Post a Comment