YOU ARE HOT! I miss you! I need to call you soon. It's harder then I thought due to the time difference. The only times to call are in the morning, which is always hectic, or at night when I finally have Dan to myself! I miss and love you!
If you are thinking of getting a new hairdo. . . you should TOTALLY go for this one. That is the nice thing about you, Nitter, is you can pull off nearly any look. :)
Party in the front and business in the back...or is it the other way around? Anyways, the mullet is totally chic...I loves it :)
Hey Natalie! I have been cruising blogs for the past little while to get familiar with all of the CV folks...hope you don't mind that I stumbled across yours.
6 comments:
You definitely pull off the mullet...I say go for it...hee hee...your little girls are dang cute...I love the emotions pictures...they are the best...
YOU ARE HOT! I miss you! I need to call you soon. It's harder then I thought due to the time difference. The only times to call are in the morning, which is always hectic, or at night when I finally have Dan to myself! I miss and love you!
If you are thinking of getting a new hairdo. . . you should TOTALLY go for this one. That is the nice thing about you, Nitter, is you can pull off nearly any look. :)
haha--you're a crack-up! That pic doesn't even look like you. Amazing what a change in 'do' can do!
Party in the front and business in the back...or is it the other way around? Anyways, the mullet is totally chic...I loves it :)
Hey Natalie! I have been cruising blogs for the past little while to get familiar with all of the CV folks...hope you don't mind that I stumbled across yours.
Laters!
Nat...you would look beautiful bald. You are gorgeous on the inside and out. Love you cuz!
Post a Comment