10.25.2009

Cook Halloween Party

The hosts of a wonderful night: Adam & Vanessa Cook...errr Dog the Bounty Hunter, wife Beth, and their "WANTED" Bounty (Cairo). They throw a party every year...we always look forward to it! Lillie the Witch and Abby the festive ballerina girl (in other words, her spider costume isn't finished, so I threw this together at the last minute).
Lillie and her good friend Witten, aka Buzz Lightyear.
They finished the night with a pinata for the kiddos.
My spider web costume isn't finished yet either, so I just threw on a festive outfit with a silly hat. Cory had to work (boo), but maybe he'll make it next year!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute :) Reagan is going to be a ballerina too... I love those tutus so cute :)

Ali said...

Great pictures :)

I'm looking forward to the spider and web combo! What an adorable idea. When Eliza was a baby, she was a frog. I wore a basic green shirt that said, "lily pad" and a flower in my hair (that is the extent of my creative gifts).

Anonymous said...

That looks very familiar, like maybe I've been to it before! Looks like fun, too bad we missed out!

Emily said...

Love the picture of the three of you. Did you make Lillie's costume? I love it! :)

The Self's said...

Oh....I sure miss you guys :( Love the costumes! Vanessa always had the best Halloween parties!