10.25.2009

Baby Taylor Bash

Sara's good friends Letty & Eva put together a major production of a baby shower! We're talking 5 hours, people! Sara was definitely surprised. They had games, decorations, tons of food (beans, rice, corn, horchata and all the carne asada the heart could desire!), prizes and more. The shower was for all the family and was held at the park here in Camp Verde. The banner Sara is wearing says "mom to be". Abby and the cute Trigg Cook...future dating possibility perhaps???
Playing the "Baby Lotto" game.
Guess how big that belly is! Angie won with the right amount of toilet paper squares.
The majority of the men and children left after we ate, as well as some of the other families, but we took a quick picture of the rest of us "die hard" shower fans! Letty is in the turquoise on the left and Eva is in the tank top next to me. They sure knew how to throw a good party!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, that sounds like it was so much fun! I wish I could have been there to help celebrate her soon to be additional member of her family.

Liz Green said...

That's so nice that her friend would host a shower for the baby. I wish I could have been there.
I love looking at your blog and seeing the cute costumes.

Love you so.

Liz