be still my heart.... i will take her home. adorable.
I love all your updates. Its like christmas when they pop up on my google reader :)
You asked how I am adjusting?....well...lets just say it hasnt been what I thought. Its been hard. We are so rural and that is really hard. When your friends at church live 45 miles away it really puts a damper on things. But 75% of it is attitude...so I must change mine. Plus we just got back from a month stay in Utah which doesnt do good things to the heart strings. I miss family. But with all that said...I have a good life. Its just in Nebraska :)
Hey Natalie- Cute babies! Saw your blog link on Rachels and thought i'd say hi. YOu look beautiful and it is great to see your cute little fam. Hope all is well with you:) Our family blog is www.isaacsfolks.blogspot.com
7 comments:
She is so cute! That photo is a keeper!
She is so so cute!!
She is so DANG CUTE!!!...and I don't think she gets her thighs from you...you have some cute girls...
be still my heart....
i will take her home. adorable.
I love all your updates. Its like christmas when they pop up on my google reader :)
You asked how I am adjusting?....well...lets just say it hasnt been what I thought. Its been hard. We are so rural and that is really hard. When your friends at church live 45 miles away it really puts a damper on things. But 75% of it is attitude...so I must change mine.
Plus we just got back from a month stay in Utah which doesnt do good things to the heart strings. I miss family.
But with all that said...I have a good life. Its just in Nebraska :)
OMGness, what a doll. Hopefully Cory has a BIG GUN!!!!!
Hey Natalie- Cute babies! Saw your blog link on Rachels and thought i'd say hi. YOu look beautiful and it is great to see your cute little fam. Hope all is well with you:) Our family blog is www.isaacsfolks.blogspot.com
Take care.
Cute Photo! Thought I'd tell you our family photos have gotten rave reviews. You are so talented thanks!
Post a Comment