1.31.2010

Playing Dress Up

This is a favorite activity for Lillie these days. I don't even try to get her dressed in the morning unless we are running errands. If you happen to stop by the house of Ipson, you'll most likely find this gal dressed to the nines...princess style. This age is one of creativity and imagination and I LOVE it!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

One thing that brightens my day every time I witness it is when I see a young child "dressed up" in public. When I see a little girl in plastic Walmart heels, or a princess dress, or a little boy with his Spiderman Halloween costume on or a Superman cape at a restaraunt I giggle. Nothing can ruin my day after witnessing pure imagination at work.

I love the picture.

Annie Sunshine said...

Ella is the same way...I even have to admit to occassionally taking her out in a ballet or princess costume occasionally. Wish we lived closer for these two princesses to imagine together.