1.23.2010

Pokeno Lovin'

My friend Alicia and I co-hosted Pokeno this month (she's due in March with baby #5, so she was a trooper in doing it with me), and I'm SO glad she did, because she is SUPER FUN! We did a Valentine's Themed Game night, and even though there was only 6 of us in attendance, it was great getting to know everyone. We gave a prize to the most most valentines-ish gal. It's always fun to dress up! I especially needed the night out with some gal pals, because the night before...
I turned my head for 2 seconds and Abby hopped in the tub for round 2 with Lillie! I had JUST gotten her out and lotioned with a fresh diaper and clean PJ's. NICE!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute outfit!!! Fun party.
So she just wasn't done having fun with her sister in the tub. Too cute.

The Gubler Fam said...

I love your scarf! You are a babe! Did you win big prizes?

Shelise said...

Although I too would have been frustrated by the second bath, the picture is too cute.

You always look so fresh and beautiful. How do you do it

The Sorensen Bunch said...

No "trooping" about it I would HOST a party with you anyday!!!!! I was so glad you were there...you are too much fun to be with... now I cannot get enough of you either! ha ha -I am going to steal a picture for the ol bloggy blog...

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Hey I need your current e-mail address. Mine hasn't changed sammijo208athotmail shoot me an email so I have yours. I know you told me and it was easy, but I'm a dork.