Martha came down to visit this last weekend, so I threw together a last minute girls night! We went all out with the glam and glitz for a great night! I turned my dining room into a makeshift "runway", and my bathrooms became make up & dressing rooms. Angie & Martha were the judges and awards were given to the following:
Lillie -Dancing Queen (Best Dance)
Syrelle - Pretty in Pink (Princess)
Adrian - BA-Bling (Best Accessories)
Lydia- Rainbow Brite (Most Colorful)
Cecelia - Cover Girl (Best Make-Up)
Britin - CA-UTE (Cutest Outfit)
Halli - Pump It Up (Best Hair)
Bailey - Check Her Out (Most Creative)
Madison - Movin' Martha (Best Moves Down the Runway)
Shipley - Perfect 10 (Best Overall)

When Lillie got her chance to "walk" down the runway, she just hopped & twirled over and over again...not shy at all! Hmm...I wonder where she gets that from??? :)

We then played the candy bar game, which is always a favorite.


Afterwards, we settled down to watch a favorite movie star "Hannah Montana: the Movie". In the morning we had some yummy breakfast and finished off the glamorous weekend with a traditional game of Sardines.
7 comments:
I wish we could have been there! You guys are the coolest group around!! What a darling idea.
THe girls had a fantastic time. You are such a cute aunt...well really cousin...but you are great none-the-less. We love you! Thanks for the great night.
Sounds like SO much fun!
Nat! You have a gorgeous family! I miss you!!
Really?...can I be in your familiy and frever be your friend!!!
family and forever be your friend is what I meant to say!
Man I feel so boring compared to you and all your parties! You are so inspiring!
Post a Comment