5.17.2010

The Easter Bunny Came!

For both of our families, the Easter holiday is a pretty big deal to celebrate. Unfortunately my family had a funeral that weekend, so we didn't do much to celebrate. I've heard that we are going to actually do a belated easter egg hunt at my parents house in June (see, I told you they get into it!). On the Ipson side, we had a great time! Joe LOVES to get everyone a basket and then hide it all over the yard. See the picture of Cory pointing to Mike's basket on the roof. They get pretty creative in their basket placement! Everyone eventually found their basket though!
On Easter Eve (is that what you would call it?) the girls and I headed to Martha's and decorated easter eggs. Here are the girls on Easter morning in their matching dresses (usually I don't go for the whole "matchy matchy" idea, but these darling dresses were on clearance the year before for $7.00, so match we did!) I didn't realize at the time that Easter would fall on Conference Sunday, but I had them wear their pretty outfits regardless.

We had an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday afternoon with the family from the Leavitt side. We had lots of good food and good company! What more could you ask for?

No comments: