5.17.2010

Happy Mother's Day to ME!

We were in Utah for Mother's Day, so it was especially wonderful spending time with the moms. I have such a great mom, that has sacrificed much for her family & has ALWAYS had the desire to do good and be the best she can. She has a special relationship with Heavenly Father and I know she has felt his closeness through the many trials in her life. She is an amazing example to me for that. Yep...I love her.
And did I mention that I have the GREATEST mom-in-law in all the land? That's right. She is the BEST listener, I have ever been around. She praises and encourages me for my (at times) pathetic attempt at parenthood. Above all, she raised a great son...all to my benefit. I'm a fan!
Cory woke up early and made me breakfast...Goldenrod...my favorite. He hates it, so that's true love that he would make it for me. I loved just spending the time with my girls. Despite some of the frustrating, heartbreaking challenges that come with the job...I LOVE being a mom.

Here are the pearl earrings the girls got for me...notice my t-shirt says "WONDER MOM". I bought it...not that I think I really AM a wonder mom. However, I think it takes superhuman qualities to be a mom...so there you have it!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Nat. I had to check in on your blog. I have thought about you a few times over the weekend. It was so neat to run into you at Tuacahn on Friday night! I love when things happen like that. You looked fabulous! Your girls are so cute and they indeed have a wonderful Mommy as well as some pretty great Grandma's. Way to go with your seven year wedding anniversary! That's true love in action to do something like that for your husband!

Judy Haddon said...

What a GORGEOUS young mother! You are so photogenic. Yes, you have a remarkable mother: evidence - her daughters, all beautiful, talented, giants in the gospel. Sure wish we could visit more.
Love, Judy

HHS Class Of 2000 said...

We'd like to invite Natalie Flegal Ipson to follow the blog created for the Hurricane High School graduating class of 2000. Please visit

hhs-classof-2000.blogspot.com

Thank you!!

Rachael said...

HELLO??? Anyone home? No updates in FOREVER! Guess what I am in the states! (but not for good yet). I will be in Utah the second week in August and I an 99% sure we will be getting sealed there! Send me your number over email (I left all my numbers in a land far far away)and I will call you! LOVE YA!
rachfelsing@gmail.com

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Hey, are you coming to town for peach days? Send me an e-mail with your number I want to see you and your little ones.