10.18.2010

Adventures in Zion (July)

I'm not sure what is going on with this pregnancy, but I have never felt so tired & yucky & exhausted in my life!!! I need to state for the record, that Martha has got to be the BEST SISTER ever! She came down to AZ for a couple of days to help me with some preparation for the 24th of July Pioneer Festivities I was put in charge of. I was recently called to be the Stake Activities Coordinator & I was feeling a tad overwhelmed with everything. Plus, Angie had just moved a couple of weeks before...I found myself in a devastated place...almost a sort of depression, which is SO not like me! So, after working on things, I hopped in the car with Martha & the kids & headed to UT for a little break. Martha let me stay at her house & she took care of me. We had a lot of fun, but I didn't document it all. This was our day in Zion.
 Playing in the river along the Narrows hike.
 Abby just learned how to say "cheese"...so cute!
 Grant is SUCH a good cousin. He would carry the little ones on his back and swim across the deep part of the river to the shallow sand bar on the other side.
 My cute MARTHA, and her cute Quinn!
Thanks Martha! You are a LIFESAVER and the bestest friend/sister I could ask for!

1 comment:

Serity said...

hey cuz! just came across your blog. didn't know you were expecting - congrats! :) beautiful pictures.