10.18.2010

Independence Day - 4th of July

Unfortunately Cory had to work the 4th of July this year, but it wasn't a big deal, because we were able to join him in the local town festivities, including the parade. Lillie got to drive with him & she loved every minute of it!
 Our little family in the town square.
 A bunch of the guys from MRFD that volunteered to help with the activities, including...
 ...spraying the a hose on a mock burning house. The kids ate this up!
 Can you tell Abby adores her daddy??? Too bad the lighting sucks, because I LOVE this picture!
 Cory helping Lil' with some candy.
 That night I convinced my good friend (and former CCA student) Lauren to join me & the gals on an adventure to Payson later that evening. Niki Welly invited us to join her family in Payson for a fun BBQ & the fireworks show. We missed Cory that night!
 Lillie & Brayden got cozy while watching the fireworks. I'd better keep my eye on them!

No comments: