



Happy Halloween everyone! We had a great time with Lillie's first Trick-or-Treating experience...of course I was way more excited than she was, but she really did delight in the attention she was given. If you can't tell from the picture, I had flowers all in my hair...merely as an accessory to my lil' "bee"...after all she does come to me for "nectar" :).
10 comments:
BEEautiful! You both looked so cute! I love that it is ok to have fun on Halloween again! We ended up being puppies because the Yoda costume I ordered never came...what luck!
Cutest little bee around! Nectar is right! Better sugar it up with all that candy!
You guys look so cute! What a great idea being a flower patch, your so creative! Halloween is so fun when you have kids, isn't it? Oh and were slowly getting better thanks for asking!
Your site is always so fun to visit. Maybe you and Andrea could show all us "novice" bloggers some cute ideas! ;)
Your little bee and I match! What a DOLL she is!I feel so connected all of the sudden :)
You were so cute to dress up as flowers. Last year, Eliza was a frog, so I dressed up as a lily pad! And Andrew...well, he always finds something random in his closet... a jumpsuit that was Grandpa Flegal's is always a favorite!
You both look so cute! Her and Brooklyn were twins for Halloween, but I am sure her bee suit fit better than Brooklyn's! Lillie is growing up so fast, and she just gets cuter and cuter! I love her little cheeks and big brown eyes!
Man, Rachael stole my comment, You are both BEEautiful. I love the flower patch and bee costume.
how cute! :)
time for an update!!!
Natalie! It is crazy the people you find on here. How are you and Cory doing? Your little one is adorable! Hope all is well... Talk to you soon.
Bridget
Post a Comment