11.18.2007

Cute buns...




My sis, Martha, & the kids came down to visit us this weekend. We had a great time playing. I couldn't resist taking pictures of Lillie & Hunter & Adrian in the tub. What is it about bums that is so cute?

6 comments:

The Gubler Fam said...

I have to agree those are the cutest set of buns I have ever seen!! They must get it from their mummies!! Thanks for all the fun!! The kids were sad to leave!! Love ya

Rachael said...

Those are some cute buns! Isn't it funny that it is so cute on them and so not cute on grown ups! Anyway Lil is getting so big and she is cute as ever. I really miss you and I was talking to Dan yesterday and I told him that I want to go see you after the new year so let me know if you are up for that. Love ya!

Taralee said...

I know, I love my little girls little bums. They're just so sweet! And I agree with your girl Rachael...bums aren't quite so cute on us big people! :)

jaesi said...

I love little kids bodies...they are just so cute.

Mike Flegal said...

HAHAHA.. I have the funniest bum picture but I wont show it.. Its andrews from last year. He wrote Happy New Year 2007 on his bum and we photo-snagged it.. Im pretty sure its baby bums that are cuter..
Love the crappola out of you
mikie

Jean Leavitt said...

Okay, I am such a fan out of your pictures!!!!! All of them are so adorable and look professional. How do you do it? What kind of camera do you have? Do you have an extra flash too? Any tips for amateurs like me? :) I would love to have your quality of pictures for my kids! Keep posting your pictures, I love them all!