11.20.2007

Ipson Gratitude A to Z

With Thanksgiving only two days away, the Spouse and I decided to list off some of the things we are grateful for from A to Z...
Apples - Cory's favorite fruit
Books & Bananas- make Lillie super happy
Country- I can't deny it any longer...I love it!
Daily Devotionals - scripture, hymn, & prayer gives our family a boost
EVERYTHING!
Family - They make life that much more enjoyable
Gospel teachings
Home - Ours is a tiny thing, but we are lucky to have it
Ice Cream - YUM!
Jesus Christ & Joseph Smith
King Bee - Cory David Ipson
Lillie Lin Ipson - Our world would be so lame without her!
MRFD - Cory loves his job as Engineer & acting Captain
Naps - A must for our family!
Off Road Vehicles - hmmm...I wonder who picked that one? :)
Pals - We have so many pals that we love very much
Queen Bee - Natalie Lin Ipson
Richard & Linda Prince - Our best senior couple (my parents are serving in Croatia)
Spa Day - I just had my first massage & facial...AWESOME!
Trent Ipson - Cory's brother serving a mission in Portland
Utah - Will always be our home
Vampires - well, just one really... if you've read "Twilight" you'd understand!
Water - Essential for survival here in the desert
Xtreme 4x4 - a favorite show...can you guess whose? :)
Yellow - It's so bright & happy & sunny
Zucchini - fried zucchini & zucchini bread are super scrumptious!

Ali, I know you tagged me, so I hope this will count. I would especially like to hear A to Z gratitudes from:
*Rach Felsing
*Marti Gras Gubler
*Jaesi Melessa
*Tara Truman
*Ali Flegal
*Consider yourself tagged ladies!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!

5 comments:

Heather B said...

That was a great list. Good idea. And yes, facials and massages are theeeeeeeeee bessssssssssttttt!!

Jon & Bridget said...

Hey, We moved back to Hurricane last December. We were thinking about buying that house behind his parents, but didn't go through with it. Too much going on in our lives right now to make that decision. Jon is in the guard and we may be going to NC next year. So we are just being patient! It was great to hear from you! :)

Rachel said...

I loved it all and agree with you on so many! So creative too!

jaesi said...

I agree Natalie. You are funny.
I did sort of that thing...count that as tagged :)

Ali said...

Our two favorites: vampires and off road vehicles (that was Andrews!). What a great list Natalie!