12.27.2007

Golden for a day!

When I told one of my girls that I was turning 26 on the 26th, she eagerly informed me that it was my "Golden Birthday". I was so excited when I woke up & Cory made me some "Goldenrod", my favorite breakfast. (He hates it because of the boiled egg whites in it, so it was extra special that he made it just for me).
Cafe Rio & pedicures with the gals. My sisters, Martha & Mary, & my dear friend Janalee accompanied me for a girls afternoon, while the husbands watched the kiddos. It was a lot of fun. Martha probably enjoyed it most, since she is due next month with "Shim" (we don't know if it's a she or a him, so for now that's the babe's name).
After dinner @ Samurai 21 with Luke & Jana, Cory had me blow out my candles. I was grateful that I had nieces & nephews to help me with that, because I really don't know if I could have blown them all out on my own.
Ice cream cake with the in-laws. It was yummy!
I was so grateful that Cory made my day fun for me. And I really appreciated the birthday phone calls & time spent with friends & family. I am one lucky gal - it was the best day!

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Nat- Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I didn't call, I'm lame but I was driving home from Farmington. I hope you had a great golden b-day. You couldn't look more beautiful! Love ya!

Ali said...

Happy Happy Golden Birthday! I am glad you had some "girl" time at the spa. What a delight. Your family took great care of you, which you totally deserved!

Taralee said...

How fun! What a perfect way to spend it :) You look so cute in the pics!

jaesi said...

ohhhh Happy birthday!!!!
You look soooo gorgeous! How many times can I tell you that! Im glad that you got to be with family and get pedicures for it.
That last pic of Lillie is soooo cute!

Sara M. Taylor said...

Nat-Did you get another hair cut? It is so cute. Your family picture is adorable! I love it! I am glad you had a great b-day! I have your gift sitting here at my house anxiously awaiting for you to open it! LOVE YOU!

Kylene said...

Aww! Happy Belated Birthday! I actually knew it was your birthday cuz when I found out I was having Shae so close to Christmas I remembered you telling me how much you LOVE having your birthday so close to Christmas! ;)

Liz Green said...

oops! Happy Belated Birthday. It's fun reading your blog posts and I'm glad to hear you had a Happy Birthday.