Cory was so sad that he missed out on Lillie's first experience in the snow, so we headed to Flagstaff to play in the powder yesterday on Cory's day off for a little family time.

It's obvious that photography is a border line obsession for me, so before we really bundled up, I had to take a few good pics of our adventure. (Hey Rach, I LOVE Lillie's birthday beanie - and I get compliments on it all the time. It's super cute!)

This picture turned out to be really cute, but it took us probably a dozen attempts to get it right. There were a bunch of pines in the background that I didn't want to show, and so we had to squat down really low to get the effect I wanted. Cory's knees were falling asleep by the time we were done.

FREE SNOWBOOTS - Thanks to Wal-Mart grocery sacks! What's the point of buying Lil' some when they fit for such a short time & will never be used....after all we are in the desert!

FREE SLED! Every store we went to was out of anything we could pull Lillie on, so Cory fashioned a nice homemade sled out of a tarp! How handy is that?! She seemed to enjoy it...so we did too!

One happy family! You can tell by Lil's nose that it was a bit nippy. We aren't used to the cold weather.

I wasn't the only one that got to play with a hobby (photography) this day...Cory had a BLAST spinning around in the snow in his truck. I believe the correct term is "throwing roosters"? He's like a kid at Christmas when it comes to off roading in the truck.
10 comments:
What a fun day. These pictures are so cute. I too love her beanie. My very favorite picture is the second to last. You have a very cute family.
I love the snow boots. And we totally used to do that with tarps when we were younger...oh memories!
We will be in Utah till the 4th of Jan....so yes! If you have time to get together...lets! I would love to see you one more time.
So funny, free boots and sled :) Those pix are so cute and that beanie is awesome! I want one :) Your header is cute, did you take the pic with that in mind? I really like it!
GENIUS!! (boots...tarp) and I LOVE how your picture turned out, totally white in the background. So dang cute. Cool truck too, Cory!
great pictures! cory is a good sport - shay doesn't really love my obsession with documenting everything in pictures. how on earth are your parents doing?
I never knew Arizona got that much snow. That's more then we've received in NYC. I'm looking forward to winter weather in Utah. I love the boots and sled. Way cute!
I love her beanie too! Way cute! Looks like everyone had fun...can't wait to see you and let Ella and Lillie play together!
Nat, it looks like you guys had so much fun! Lil looks cute as always! I miss you guys already!
What fun pictures!! Your blog is alway soooo cute! I really need you to give me some tips before I move. I'm so glad that I'll still be able to keep in touch after we move!
You guys are SUCH a cute family!!! BTW, Klint and I started drooling when we saw your beautimus truck in the backround... ;P
Post a Comment