It seems like it doesn't matter what Lil' eats these days, she gets it all over the place! I just have to strip her down every time she eats to save her clothes from nasty stains...and a bath 3 times a day is much better than trying to hold her down to wipe her down after a meal. Cory keeps saying how genius it would be to invent a huge disposable plastic tarp with a hole in the middle for the head for Lillie. It would have to be pretty big, because if she is done with her food, she just throws it!
On Saturday I played the tag along with Cory & the scouts ice skating in Prescott. Bishop held Lillie while Cory & I hit the ice...literally! I wrecked so hard - twice, that after an hour I was done!
Cory does a great job and he loves the youth.
Me & McKay - it's so fun watching my nephew grow up. He has a zest for life & is so loveable. We had a blast playing tag on the ice.
The spouse and I - he had a couple of hard hits on the ice as well. The next morning we could hardly get out of bed...but we had a great time!
On Saturday I played the tag along with Cory & the scouts ice skating in Prescott. Bishop held Lillie while Cory & I hit the ice...literally! I wrecked so hard - twice, that after an hour I was done!
Cory does a great job and he loves the youth.
Me & McKay - it's so fun watching my nephew grow up. He has a zest for life & is so loveable. We had a blast playing tag on the ice.
The spouse and I - he had a couple of hard hits on the ice as well. The next morning we could hardly get out of bed...but we had a great time!
13 comments:
I love the bathtub picture. That is so great. Taycee had that same quality- she could somehow where more food than she ate. It looks like you had a fun time ice skating. We took the girls in December for their first ice skating trip. We all had a really good time. I was so proud of myself for doing so good, right up until I was on the ice and like an idiot landed on my camera. (Completely crushing it.) I was hiding it from Harlee so she would not take it and break it.
opps- that should be wear more food
Looks like you guys had fun ice skating! Lillie looks so adorable in the tub with her face covered in food. I agree with Cory that a disposable tarp would be great for feeding kids...it would certainly cut down on the laundry.
yes yes, Sage eats naked too! It's so funny just how dirty they can get. And the ice skating looks like a blast! I'm taking my young women in a couple weeks and we're all very excited :)
Cute background... I haven't read your post yet (which I am about to do) but I thought I'd tell you your background is so fun!
It was good to talk to you today. I love the picture of Lil all dirty! don't you just love how all the things that seem so fun to them seem like a lot of work to us! Ha, Ha! Motherhood it's the best! Oh and I forgot to tell you there may be a chance that I am coming to Phoenix in Feb. for a fireside my brother is doing. I'll keep you posted.
I agree totally with the stripping down before meal time. It is ghetto, but a clothes saver. Love you!
Its is so good to hear from you. I dont have any Pics. on this computer at this time. But if you can get onto myspace Us my email address to find me Landonvan@hotmail.com I have a ton of pics there.
You are all so cute! I love being able to keep tabs on you guys. I am actually liking this blog thing - you were right.
wow that looks like soooo much fun! wow its been forever, pluse i totally cant get into my blog right now! lame! i cant believe how bib she is getting! wow! i hope all is well! love ya emma
Oh man, that chili face is just WAY too cute!!
Just a fyi, I didn't go down to Phoenix, I stayed in St. Geo and made Samuel go alone. Haha. I would love to live down there and go to lunch LOTS though! I'll keep ya posted!
That looks like so much fun. Wade is taking the young men skating this wednesday, but our ward says you can't bring spouses and kids along, so we will miss out! I'll send the camera with him and maybe he'll get someone to take a pic. He is actually quite good on ice skates. We use to go in Wisconsin since almost every park became an ice skate during the LONG winter.
Flegal. Hello! How fun to hear from you. Looks like you have a cute little fam you're working on. I love it. I haven't seen you in a million. We are also working on a little fam. I do have a stepdaughter and a daughter of my own on the way so we're getting there! So crazy what life brings. Keep in touch for sure!
Post a Comment