I'm a bad mom...let me just start out with that. Lillie started with a celery stick, but ended up eating some oreo ice cream cake for lunch. Thank goodness for special occasions, or else we'd never have a legitimate excuse for sweets...Happy Birthday Aunt Tammy! Please tell me some of you mom's out there let that happen every once in awhile...
10 comments:
You have your priorities in order! I promise!! Lil deserves it. I eat a lot of sweets these days which means, Eliza also gets to share in the indulgence. I don't know if she's ever had a celery stick before. How is that for "bad mom"?? Honestly though, she's a well rounded eater (and toddler!)
I make excuses ALL the time for eating sweets! Not good. I've had to cut Jaakson OFF from sweets for a while to get him to eat and actually LIKE the healthy stuff before he had sweet again.
uhhhh...like everyday!
If my kids dont have a popsicle in the bathtub everyday, then they wont get in...at least its in the bath tub right?
Your intentions were good! I think every mom gives in now and then. I know I do, so I guess if that's being a bad mom, we should join a club!!! From what I can tell, Lillie looks happy and healthy, so you must be doing something right!
Jaesi, you make me laugh! So, Nat, one time on a date a boy let me order dessert first, because I pretty much said the same thing. Life is Short. (AND, it tastes even better if you're really hungry.)
NATARIFIC! Hey buddy! Cute baby girl! I'm a blogger now so...hi! I don't think that there is anything wrong with treats for your baby. You are a good mommy. Love, Shanny
Jack is addicted to licorice. Opps! Oh well, I think it does them a little good to eat sweets now and then. Lil looks cuter then ever, is that a ponytail she has in her hair? Cute, Cute, cute!
Tell Shannon I want to see her blog :) Miss ya!
I have been going through that phase for ohhhhhhhhhhh....about two months now. Ever since we started moving. Whatever is the quickest to prepare and put on the tray for Ella is what she eats. Hence, a lot of it is processed cookies & crackers that come in a package. Sometimes I get a cheesestick, or a fruit cup in there, but since they are harder to clean up, sometimes I skip them in favor of the crackers. I use the excuse that she is still nursing, and gets most of the nutrition she needs from me, but I know I'm starting down a BAD path, so thanks for reminding me not to be a "BAD mom". Although I think since she started with a celery stick I'm not quite sure you've reached my heights or lows as the case may be.
You are far from a bad mom. YOu are one of the best!
ENFUEGO! happy to see things are happy and good. What a darling little Lillie you have! She's lucky to have such a fun momma!
Post a Comment