To a wonderful prophet of God. I will always "try a little harder to be a little better" thanks to your example. President Hinckley has made such an impression to me, that I would seem ungrateful to not express my appreciation for the impact he has made in my life. Thank you, friends, for your posts about this wonderful man. He has done much for the church & will never be forgotten. Whenever I see a cane waving in the air, I will be reminded of him. How wonderful to think he is finally with his sweetheart, thank goodness for eternal families!

3 comments:
The quote you shared about trying harder to be a little better really encompasses the Prophet in my eyes. What a sincere tribute. Like you, I have enjoyed visiting blogs and seeing his sweet smiling face followed by words of testimony. What a beautiful thing!
When I heard the news of his passing, I was so happy for him to be reunited with his sweet wife. But I am also sad for us. I know that I will miss him. He was a great man and I am thankful for his leadership and service to God's people.
Thanks Nat. that was wonderful.
Post a Comment