Please be patient with me...I must have adult ADD or SOMETHING I can blame my craziness on! I get my blog all set up ...and then the next thing I know, I'm ready for a change! And this is how much I obsess...notice the time I am posting this blog? I made the attempt to go to bed @ 11:00, but I couldn't stop thinking about it - counting sheep obviously didn't work. I think I get this from my mom - if her mind gets going, there is no way to stop it. She's been known to stay up all night long working in her genealogy room or sewing a new pattern in the sewing room & she'll get so caught up in her work that she won't even notice it's morning! ...oh well....on to more normal human behaviors...

A couple of weeks ago we went hiking in Sedona with the Taylor's. We hiked to this big hole in the ground...ooooooo.....aaaaawwww...isn't it amazing? :)

Lillie doesn't look like it here, but she really actually enjoyed the hike. Now that she is more aware of the world around her, she loves to be outside...especially to go for rides on the rhino with her dad. He is so cute with her! Sedona looks a lot like Southern Utah - I guess you could say it is our home away from home!

Me & my beautiful cousin! Sara is the one who organized the hike & picnic - we had a lot of fun. Her daughter, Syrelle, and Lillie are only 6 weeks apart - so I hope they will stay close as the years go by.
11 comments:
Cute hiking pictures. It does look like Southern Utah. I thought you were in Zion, until I read your blog. Lillie is so cute!! I love her cheeks. They look so kissable.
It looks like you had a fun day in Sedona. At first glance, it looked like Cedar Breaks and I was kinda miffed that you were in Utah and didn't tell me. Then I read your blog and I felt kinda dumb. Anyway, Lil is adorable (love the hat) and you look gorgeous as ever. Your hair is so cute!
I'm so glad you found my blog! It will be fun to keep up with each other's lives! And I see that your sisters have blogs too...wa-hoo! Lillie is so cute by the way. Oh and I also have the same problem with blogging...it's addicting!
I enjoy your obsessive compulsive disorder, Nat. I think it suits you well. And, your blog turned out quite nicely! If I COULD stay up that late, then maybe I would. I am only good until about 8:59 PM. Tonight will have to be about 9:05 because the Biggest Loser is on. =)
Lil looks super cute on your hike. Sounds lame, but I can't wait to wear one of those baby back-pack things.
Good stuff Nat!
Looks like fun. I swear you guys do more fun things than anyone I know. Lil looks cute as ever and I have to say your lookin' hot mama!
Nat...I am drooling over these pictures!!! I want to be there so bad. Maybe next year around this time we can hike together cause WE will be in Arizona....fingers crossed!
It looks so warm... :)
I am so glad you and the Taylors are nearby one another! What a fun outing! I like the new look of your blog. If you want to re-vamp mine for the sake of change, you're more than welcome!!
Hey Nat!
I was just playing around looking at everyone's cute blogs and came across yours! You have such a cute family! I wish we all lived closer together so that we could see each other more often. But I guess that blogging will have to do for now. Lilli is darling! And I have to say that I totally agree with you about the blogs ... I just started my first one last night and I already want to change it again for the second time!
Love ya!
Jenn ... tristanandjenn.blogspot.com
I love your picture at the top of your blog. It's fab. And I know what you mean about losing sleep over rearranging your blog. I did that this morning at 5:15 a.m. (fed the baby, then couldn't fall back asleep...)
Your blog is always so cute. I loved the hiking pictures - they do look like "home" to me. No hiking for us for awhile in the flat old midwest...
Your blog is always hip and new. We had a great time with you guys. Will you e-mail me those pictures? Thanks! Let's do it again!
Post a Comment