3.30.2008

In the Motherhood...

Okay, if you haven't watched these "webisodes", you have to check them out! They are HILARIOUS!!! It's for moms, by moms, about moms. The webisodes are only 6 minutes each, but I thoroughly enjoy them. http://inthemotherhood.msn.com
-Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

The Self's said...

I have seen several of those, and you are right, they're so fun! What I really like, is that they all really happened. I especially like the one where the mom used her chapstick, only to find out later that her child used it on the cats bum because she thought it was "chapped"! Kids do the funniest things, they make life so interesting!

Shannon said...

Soooo FUNNY! Thanks for sharing. I needed something like that today. I really liked the third date one especially when they're playing charades and everything falls apart. Chelsea Handler is my favorite!

jaesi said...

3 of the funniest women out there!
I love The Chelsea Handler Show...a little crude but her humor cracks me up!

by: Kim said...

Those were very funny and so true. Kids can be so innocent and down right embarrasing at the same time. But you got to love em!!

Ali said...

Thank you for the gift of this show. I laughed (and laughed and laughed) my head off!