I love mexican food...so what better way to eat lots of it than to plan a FIESTA on Cinco de Mayo? We met some family and friends at the park for dinner and playing time for Family Home Evening. We had such a great time...and the kids had fun too! Lillie's new favorite pasttime is picking up sticks. Who needs toys when there are sticks lying around anyway? Her dress was a hand-me-down that fit perfectly with our Spanish theme...it's a size 6! What is it meant to be? A mini skirt for a six year old? Maybe it's supposed to be a shirt? I don't know...it's a mystery.

Cory with his two Spanish roses! I made him wear his Cancun t-shirt, so that he could be festive like us gals...he's such a trooper to go along with my crazy ideas!

The kids were so anxious to start the pinata whacking!

The loop to hang the pinata was broken, so Cory & John had to get creative. It seemed a bit morbid to be a whacking a burro that is fastened in a hangman's noose with a bat, but the kiddos got candy out of the deal, so they were happy!

Lil' is so lucky to have great friends & family that love and look after her. David enjoyed taking her down the slide and seeing the excitement on her face. What a good cousin!
9 comments:
HAPPY 5 YEARS TO YOU! how did I miss that post?! Im loving the arizona mullet!
Dont you just love pinatas?!!!
I am going to have one at every birthday party I throw from now on.
Lillie is so darling in that size 6!
Lil looks so cute in that dress/shirt (whatever). A cinco de mayo party sounds like so much fun! That is what makes you such a fun person. You actually think of those kind of things. For me, the day comes and goes and I hear of fun things people did and get bummed cuz I didn't think to do anything. You are a fun wifey and mommy and a good friend.
Dang, your hair looks smokin hot. How did you do that? Lil looks so cute in purple. I love the flower.
What a cute little Mexican you make! I love your hair like that!! Lil is so cute and I wish we could party together too! COME SEE ME!
You are so fun! I love the little fiesta - and outfits:) I just want to play with you guys - Luke is ticked about the wedding thing and is ready to ditch it. . . I just broke the news.
Oh my, what a fabulous idea, looks like a blast.I love that dress/shirt thing on Lil!
Lillie looks adorable with her big flower. The family picture of the 3 of you is great. It looks like we missed a fun party. It would be fun to be closer and do those kinds of things together.
What a fun way to celebrate! It looks and sounds like everyone had a great time. You guys are always doing such creative and fun things!
How creative are yOU?! That looks like a totally fun party and Lillie looks adorable in her little festive outfit!
Post a Comment