We are desperately trying to find activities to keep us cool! Summer has really hit & we've been feeling the heat. I always forget just how hot it can get here, but we still have lots of fun. Lillie and I went to the city pool for the first time this summer, and she loved floating around the pool with her buddy Hunter. She always wants to wear my sunglasses, so I bought her some and I hope they last through the summer.Cory loves working with the scouts -
they went skinboarding in the Prince's back yard and they had a great time. I even tried it once, and fell flat on my back! Lil' wanted to
hang with the boys for a bit during their fun, so Cory pulled her around in the water.Another
activity we are doing a lot is biking. We usually go in the evening after dinner - around dusk. It's really nice out and not too hot. We often go with our friend Teddy & her two boys Witten & Race. The kids love to stop and feed the ducks - although Lil' got nipped by one last night when trying to feed it some bread. Now she's a bit hesitant
.Father's Day was a wonderful one for our family. Cory got home from work and we had biscuits 'n gravy for breakfast. Cory enjoyed his father's day video - and special father's day gift. He also got a donation from us to complete the purchase for a trailer he wants to pull the Rhino on...boys and their toys! We are busy getting our stuff together for our trip to Utah - yippee!!!
16 comments:
Looks like lots of fun at the pool! We should go together sometime. The twins have a ton of fun in their water "boats" (floaties, but they look like boats, kind of :)
Have fun in Utah! We will miss you! Thanks for the popsicles and the squash! We love you!
I wish our pool was done already so we could have some place to cool off. We are counting down the days.
Good thing we have missionaries come and go so that we can see you guys. ha, ha. It will be good to have everyone together for a little while it has been along time.
See ya soon.
Love, Kim
Lillie is adorable! I love the pink sun glasses very cute! I was hoping it would get so hot here yet either...but at least it's like the middle of June and not the first of May. :)
Wade is in scouts too, and he loves it, but our bishop has made it clear that he doesn't want the wife & kids tagging along on adventures, so we have to stay put. I get a bit jealous when I see pics like this one and your ice skating activity.
Lil' is so cute in the sunglasses. Ella is my first to keep them on. We'll have to get pics of the girls wearing them together when we see you this summer.
oh man, Lil is looking pretty dang hip in those shades! So Cory got a special gift...wonder what that could be! Are you sure you guys can't come up to SLC for a day or two...I'll have a room ready and waiting!
oh and thanks for updating!!!
Hooray for water! I don't think any of us would make it through the summer without it. Lil is getting so big - I just want to kiss those cheeks! Good thing your comming soon:)
Steve would be so jealsous of Cory. He's always wanted a calling in scouts or young men, but never has. I can't believe how fast Lil is growing up. Such a little lady =)
It sounds like you guys are having so much fun. The picture of lillie on the board being pulled is so cute. She has this look on her face like "yeah you better be taking a picture of me, im so cool". haha. Also, I LOVE the first picture in the last post. She is so adorable. That face is classic.
whats goin on? hunter is so BIG! i still remember him as a chunky baby....not able to swim with floaties on his own! cute kids....
Your little girl is just adorable! I can't wait until Camden gets to that age. I saw on Niki's blog that her little braden is totally in love with her. How cute! She's allready got the men chasing her... bet Cory is excited about that:-)
Looks like you are making the most of your summer days! I can totally see Cory being a great scout leader. Lillie looks so cute in all of the pictures...she is such a doll!
Natalie long time no see. Hey I hope you dont mind I found your blog off of heidi an nicks, and had to comment on how cute your little girl is. i hope all is well
amber Eves Monson
Nat,
Hey it's Genis. I hope you don't feel violated. I just started a blog and I got to thinking about you and was just sure you already had one. Anyway, I googled you and found it. You daughter is sooo darling. I just scanned though your blog quick, it is so cute. Looks like life is treating you well. If you get a second, look me up, I'd love to get back in touch.
Genis
Biking in the summer... one of the highlights of living in Germany. Does Lil just love it?! She's a doll. Her expressions are priceless.
wow--looks like you guys know how to have fun! I'm glad you're enjoying the summer. That skinboarding looks super fun--i've never done anything like that before. Lillie looks ADORABLE in shades! =)
Lillie is just so cute. It was fun to see you for a minute. I kept hoping you would come back before we headed out.
Post a Comment