7.08.2008

SICK

I've got the Egyptian Flu...


I'm going to be a MUMMY!
ETA: February 2009

25 comments:

jaesi said...

what the h?
Im guessing some sort of acting?

lex said...

Congratulations!!

Also, I love your blog header. Love it.

Jenn said...

does that mean what I think it means? are congrats in order? well congrats! I hope you feel well. tell Cory congrats as well

Wendy said...

Yea!! Congratulations Natalie! I am so happy for you. Lilly is so darling - she'll make a great big sister! We love you all and hope to see you at dad's 80th birthday!

Shelise said...

Woohoo!! Thats so exciting. At first I didnt get it, but them it clicked and its a very cute way of announcing. haha. Congrats!!! Hopefully you dont get very sick. Did you with Lilly?

The Self's said...

You're so funny! I'm so slow, I probably never would have guessed if it wasn't for all the comments. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! You're such a cute little "mummy" already. Yay!

by: Kim said...

Contrats!!! You are a great mom. February is a great month. I had two due in February one was born the end of January and one was born the 2nd of Feb. Less heat is better at the end.

Goodrich said...

Nat-- Congrats, you two are so cute and so are those kids. I miss seeing you guys. Where did those years go? Hope all is going well for you. Hope to see you out in the red desert sometime.

Sisalee

The McCarthys said...

K, this is really funny!! I didn't get it either, I had to click into your comments. Congrats!! It's funny B is only 3 1/2 months and I'm already excited to have another one :)

Diane said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have another cutie like Lillie ... or a cutie with boy parts! Hope you are feeling well. Love you, Aunt Diane

Heidi said...

Congrats guys!!! How exciting. You'll love watching Lillie with a new baby, it's the cutest thing ever, when what they think is a doll but it came to life. :)
I hope you have an uneventful pregnancy and that you feel better soon.

Emily said...

Congratulations! I'm sure that all will go well for you and the little "bun in the oven".Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't get it until reading the comments. Cute idea! Tell Cory congrats too!

Amber Monson said...

Congrats!!!!How exciting feb is a great month you don't have to deal with heat towards the end!!!I hope all is well and you feel good.

jaesi said...

BRAIN FART. i totally didnt get it.
I really dont think I am that dumb...but maybe...

Anyhoo....Hooray! awesomeness!

Taralee said...

How exciting :) Funny way of announcing. At first I was confused, like "what the heck is the Egyptian flu", but then I saw the ETA. I'm excited for you guys. So how many weeks are you? I'm assuming somewhere around 8 weeks or so. Did you know at trents homecoming? How are you feeling so far?

BJ and Amber said...

Yeah, I'm a little slow too...I didn't get this until I read the comments! CONGRATS! I bet you're so excited. I hope you are feeling ok.

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Yeah! That is so exciting!!! Congratulations! What a cute way to announce!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you. Lillie will be such a big helper.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

You are too cute!! What a fun way to 'spill the beans'. I've never heard it put that way before--too funny! MUCHO CONGRATULATIONS to you! =)

Kylene said...

Another one?! Yeah! Congrats, Natalie!!!!! It's SOO fun having two! I love watching Jaakson and Shae together because even at this age they genuinely LOVE each other SOOO much! (I hope it stays like that through the years...)

Linda Larson Flegal Prince said...

Okay - now I get it. I am sooooo excited that you are going to have another sweet baby and that I will be home to help you. I could hardly sleep last night after talking to you and getting your good news. I remember your saying once that since you were the last child, that maybe everyone won't be excited about your children coming into the world. I hope you know now that isn't true. I am so thrilled for you and for me. You have been such a good mother. I know that this baby that is coming must be very excited to finally be in your arms and so excited to be with his daddy. (Sorry that I don't always leave comments on your blog. I tend to check out everyone's blogs, have so much to see and then don't take time to leave comments because my time is always more limited than I had planned on. Please forgive me. I know that I started my blog so that I could leave comments and then don't. Oh well, that is life. It goes by too fast to get everything done that we really want to do.) HAVE A GREAT DAY AND REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.)

Kelly said...

Oh freak - you're funny! Congrats! Our lives are following a relatively similar pattern :) Maybe you'll have another girly too!

Britany said...

You are so creative in everything that you do. I am so excited to you guys! A new baby is awesome! Let us know how you are feeling and how things go. Congratulations!