My family annually camps up on Duck Creek (Cedar Mountain). For the past two summers my parents have been absent due to faithfully serving a mission in Croatia. They were greatly missed, but we'll all be together again at Thanksgiving. We have a large combined family & it's really a blessing that we all get along relatively well. My little "bambino" will be grandbaby #41 when he/she arrives! I love it! This year we were blessed with the very first great-grandchild in the family (just above Cory in the picture). Cory was teasing Kerry & Debra over being grandparents, but then I quickly reminded him that he is officially a "great-uncle" himself...that shut him up pretty quick!

"Pig Pen" - It's obvious by her expression that she fully enjoyed herself to fun & the dirt! I never thought a kid could get so filthy!

Our little family...I designed our t-shirts this year & they turned out pretty good. It's every one's initial in the family in order & at the end it says forever. In other words it was a long way of saying "families are forever". I don't think we will get the stains out of lil's shirt...it's a shame.

We have many traditions that stem from all the years of Larson Reunions growing up that we have implemented into our reunions. Friday night we always do skits & then sit around the campfire hearing stories from Uncle Boyd (he's the best story teller). Saturday morning we have races by age. Lil' teamed up against Hunter and got smoked! Martha made cute little medals for everyone that participated...so the kids enjoyed it regardless.

I was in charge of the kids activities and we painted this mural of the mountain. They had fun doing it.
4 comments:
Looks like alot of fun...but where were the Dickerson's? I can't believe how big everyone is getting, Holy cow, Bailey's almost as tall as Tammy!
wow...your blog is the best to see pictures of everyone! i was just realizing that i know almost every single person in the big family picture....infact i know most of them better than i know most of my relatives....haha
your little girls looks like she is having the TIME Of her life in those pictures. What a fun family! =)
I sure wish that we could have made it up to the reunion. Sometimes, you just can't change circumstances no matter how much you want to. Looks like you had fun without us anyway. How did THAT happen?! =)
Post a Comment