Okay so I saw this on my friends blog and I had so much fun reminiscing I just had to put it on my own.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
23 comments:
scarfing the cookie dough, crepes, chocolate chips, whip cream in the fridge at P.F. when Bill wasnt around :)
Oh my heck, it was so fun seeing you again and visiting. I wish you were closer. Nat you are an amazing woman, mom, friend, everything! I am in awe of all that you accomplish. So my memory is this: You got on a tangent one day at PF asking if you had a melvin and couldn't get it would I pick it for you. You were so distraught when I told you NO! My seniments have changed, I'd do anything for ya girl. Love ya lots.
Adam says his memory of you being a good music person and teacher in primary and the fun sleepover with cousins at your house.
Sarah says her memory of you is having the fun sleepover just for girls at your house.
My memory of you is when you came up to Logan to stay with me. You are the best youngest sister that I have. Anything I do is more fun if you are there. I sure love you.
I have so many memories...I would have to say that my all time favorite memory is playing super heroes with our undies over our shorts, the aroma therapy gel sleeping mask, and a blanket tied around our necks.
Your laugh is definatly what I remember most about you.
I remember you doing death rolls or drops on the tramp and thinking that girl is crazy I want her for my friend. I'm so glad that it came true. and Melanie is right you could here your laugh just about anywhere in the church and you Nat had arrived!!!
ps congrats!!! we are so happy for you and Cory and Lillie to be a big sis. we sure do miss you guys.
I agree with the other about your laugh. Also all the primary meetings, dinners together, primary activities. One memory that sticks out was we invited you over for dinner and you didn't show up forever so we finally called to see if you were coming and you guys had fallen asleep! Good times!
well we only hung out a little in HS but I remember senior sunrise when we all camped out so we could wake up together as seniors, and I remember at least one time when you came swimming with me and Autumn, you are a very fun girl, I wish we could have hung out more!
I remember in 6th grade you, me, and Brittany Gibson went trick or treating together. That was sure a long time ago!! Congrats on baby #2! My little boy is going to be 2 in a week, how fast time flies!! Well, hope to talk to you soon!
Beth (Cullimore) Talbot
When you took the family picture four years ago, and I told you that the lady at Wal-mart wasn't going to make me copies because they looked professional, and you were surprised she thought so. You have great talent, and I appreciate you sharing it.
And thanks for all the time you spent on the photo last year. You were right the one you did first looks best, and still hangs on our wall. I'm going to need a new one next summer. :)
I remember doing gymnastics in your basement in your house in Hurricane, then laying out on your tramp after we rubbed Crisco on us as tanning oil. I also remember when you sang the song from Zorro at the Homecoming Pageant and I was blown away with how amazing you sounded. I couldn't believe what a gorgeous voice you have!!!
What to choose. . . Nat you are just such a fun person!
One of my favorites though was when Luke had the grand idea to fill the back of the green truck with your garden hose and then thought everyone would have a great time riding to the dunes in it. Those who had the priviledge of such a ride. . . you and me. Thanks for sticking it out with me as we were beat up by the cement bricks, almost washed overboard a few times, and freezing to death as we tried to warm our blue and purple bods by wrapping up in the plastic. I realized what a true friend you are and appreciate all the support you have continued to give - you are totally my fave!
im thinking of two fantastic trips we took. DC and Hawaii.. you in the back seat with two seatbelts on.. watch out.. ill find a way to post those online!!!
miss havin you close..
maybe see you for the wedding?
Remember when you, me and Kelly were on the cover of the Dixie magazine? Yeah! I still have that somewhere.
I remember the 1st time I met you at the practice for the 1st womens conference we did. I thought Man she is so pretty and just seems to have it all going for her!!! I am so glad we have become friends! You are such a positive influence for me! And I still think the same!
When I think back as far as I can I think of cute little Fat Nat. You had the biggest pop belly when you were little. Then you were a spunky, selfish little thing and you know that I thought you would grow up to be a lonely soul with out a friend to your name. I know it sounds mean but you are just the opposite. You have so many friends and so many talents. You always put others first, everything is funnier with you there. I always have a blast with you. My kids and I have been switching the first letters on signs lately and I always think back to that trip to SLC when we did that and we would laugh and laugh about the dumbest things and Micah was thinking we were crazy!! Well anyways I just think you are amazing at everything you do. And I couldnt have been more wrong with my predictions of what you would become when we were little. I love you Nat!!
When we stayed at Netta and Joe's for Trents farewell. You and Jordan stayed up until like 2:00am playing singstar. We still play it and Rockband. They are so much fun.
Thank you for taking the time to sing with him.
I'm in farmington right now so I'm not going to make a comment yet but good memories are coming soon! Love ya girl!
My first memory of you was in that 10 Virgins play for the stake. It was so good, and you are so talented, so when I found you had a blog (thru Niki), I left you a comment to tell you that. Now I'm thrilled to have gotten to know you a little bit more since then--hope it continues! =)
I remember hanging out with you and Aaron at Jon's house, having a ping-pong tournament. I remember your Miss LaVerkin pageant. I think you were giving up your crown. I remember finding out you were dating Cory and hoping it would work out so we could become close again. But when we finally moved back to Hurricane, you and Cory were moving away. I am glad to still see you every once in a while. Hopefully at the reunion!?
There are a few I could post here! ;) Whenever I hear songs from the Dixie Chicks "Fly" album I think of you...My favorite makes me laugh everytime! I'll just say, "You're all hot and bothered, aren't you?"
Ok so my memory is.. back in elementary school i had a birthday party. I had a fan in my bedroom, and you sang "I am a child of God" into it... I remember thinking wow she has a really good voice... -Merilee
My first memory of you was one of shock. I thought you were going to be our Benjamin but you didn't have the right plumbing. We were so excited to have you come to our home. We named you Natalie because that means Christmas child and you were the best Christmas gift I ever received. You have brought so much happiness into my life and I am so proud of you. You are a wonderful daughter, mother, mother, sister, and daughter of God. I love you very much.
MOM
Post a Comment