7.19.2008

Wilson's Visit to Arizona

Janalee & Kate survived the 5 hour drive south to spend a few days with Lil' & I while Cory was at Scout Camp. It was totally last minute, but I am so excited they decided to come! Tuesday thru Saturday was filled with fun! We didn't take nearly enough photos, but we managed a few:

This was taken at Montezuma's Well - an Indian Dwelling just a few miles from my house. This is a rare moment where Lil' wasn't tormenting poor Kate. She would just randomly pinch her (amongst other things, I will refrain from expounding upon) & poor Kate got so scared of her. I think Lil' wasn't used to having someone around to share her toys...something we need to work on.

The girls munching away on some nectarines - anything to keep them hydrated while down in Phoenix for the day. We hit the BEST sale at Old Navy...only 2 to 3 bucks for each article of clothing! We stocked up! We tried shopping at other places, but after the steal we got, everything seemed so expensive! Jan's first time to the Mesa Temple - it was so pretty and we even got to see the photo exhibit in the Visitor's Center. We had such a great time! If anyone else has the desire to visit Arizona, just give me a call! We'd love to have you!

4 comments:

Charity said...

that really looks like a lot of fun!
So, I've been emailing Cory for help with the reunion. Will you tell him to check his email. :)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

that nectarine photo is so stinkin' cute!

Min and Mary said...

if only we could convince those girls to make a 12 hour drive to Sacramento...

shawfamily said...

congrats! I'm so happy for you that you're pregnant again... that's so fun.. :) always a sigh of relief now days.. too many girls can't get pregnant for who knows why so it's a huge blessing. We hit that sale at old navy tooo and my sister and I said the same thing.. hah.. it's like five and ten bucks at target or wherever used to be smokin deals for clothes.. but after you get stuff for a dollar or two it's like what? That costs 6.99 .. way too much.. hah.. I got shirts for halle for like .40.. it was crazy.. well wished ya lived closer it'd be fun to see ya guys.. have a good day.. good luck this time around with the pregnancy