HOW CUTE!! I really like those pictures. The lighting and colors and everything is so perfect! Lillie's headband thing looks a lot like your blog header. Way cute!!
Hello my friend! I love the life saver pictures...classic! Lil is getting so big I really wish we could figure out a way to get these two together before there moving out! Seriously we need to see each other!!!! Miss ya!
13 comments:
I love your pictures! Serious or funny...you take awesome pics. Lillie is always cute.
You are beautiful and I loved how your page for grandpa turned out!! I miss you!!
Oh, those are so cute! I can't believe how big Lillie is.
so my kids are laughing hysterically! You guys are so silly!
Lillie has such a cute little face. Your hair looks like it is getting long again. Are you growing it back out?
HOW CUTE!! I really like those pictures. The lighting and colors and everything is so perfect! Lillie's headband thing looks a lot like your blog header. Way cute!!
These pictures are way too cute. Your daughter is adorable!
What a fun Idea! Those turned out so cute!
Oh how creative and cute is that?! Those are ADORABLE pictures--love them!
Hello my friend! I love the life saver pictures...classic! Lil is getting so big I really wish we could figure out a way to get these two together before there moving out! Seriously we need to see each other!!!! Miss ya!
You quirky kids! Love these pics!
P.S. Cory's is my favorite! I'm still laughing!
just like everyone else, these pictures are just the cutest.
Post a Comment