A couple of weeks ago I did some pictures for my sister Angie - she's due a couple of months ahead of me and she's expecting a girl too! This will be her 6th! It's going to be great because our girlies will be so close in age. Anyway, this photo is my favorite. She has a beautiful profile & I think this shot captures the intimate connection between a mother and baby. What do you think?
10 comments:
Beautiful picture. You guys are so photogenic and you have a great eye.
yes I love it. And your right, she does have a good profile.
You did a great job on this picture. It is very beautiful and I can't wait to see one of yourself on here hot mama!!
Hey Natalie, I love the picture of Angie. You really take great pictures. I did not know that both you and Angie are having girls, congratulations! You are both such cute moms. I enjoyed reading down through your blog. Lilly is getting so big. Tell everyone hello. Love to all of you, Aunt Diane
Wow....all I can say right now is WOW!!! That is such a beautiful photo! Whenever I look like that next I may have to drive down to Arizona just so I can get a pic like that. It is absolutely STUNNING!!!
You are so creative it's nuts! Several halloween costumes, a cute pumpkin, fingerpainting, and amazing photography. . . if there is anything that you can't do I would appreciate knowing what it is - for my own self esteem:) Are you coming this way for Turkey day? Call me when you get a chance and tell Cor happy LATE bday! Love you guys!
That is a beautiful photo. Before I read the caption I thought it was a photo from a maternity site...obviously you can call yourself a professional now!
nat i love it. it is so beautiful you are so talented. i have never been preggo but everyone around mee seems to be. and you captured that connection. amazing! i hope all is well in AZ! things here are good just working and hopefully going back to school next sememster! i still have that graduation pictures you took of me on my wall in my apartment! :)
GREAT photography skills! Make sure to tell your sister what a great job I thought she did on her talk at Stake Conf. I was totally inspired! =)
This is a beautiful picture. In case you don't know who I am. I am Cory's cousin Tracey. I know we have met at least once at a reunion. I just found your blog and thought it would be fun to check it out. And what a beautiful daughter. What a great family.
Post a Comment