11.16.2008

Stylin'

This post features the "must have" boots for Fall/Winter season. Lillie begs to wear these teal moonboot beauties nearly every day. If we're hanging around the house, I'm all for it...aren't they sexy?
It's a good thing she's so cute that she's able to pull it off!

11 comments:

jaesi said...

akk! she is soooo cute!!!
I excited for her new little sis to come into the mix!

Mary Jane said...

Hey Natalie,

It is so great to hear from you:) what a cute family you have and congrats on baby # 2 - what a cute little girl (love the name Lillie). So you are in AZ? Fun;) Looks like you have a great little family and are happy with your life- isn't it awesome that we can see each other again after all these years? I just love it. Small world huh? And your husband is doing fire fighting? That is awesome- and you look so great- we had so many fun times- just the sweet girl I remember:) hopefully now I can check in on you every once in a while- best of luck with the new "chica"

MJ

Annie Sunshine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie Sunshine said...

sorry had to delete my comment, somehow when I clicked on it through reader I got the wrong post, but I reposted it under the right post.

As long as I am commenting on this one...love the boots, I had some just like them when I was her age.

Rachael said...

I totally think she could start a new trend with those babies! I love that girl...I wish we could see you guys before this next round of babies!

Kimi said...

She is absolutely adorable!

Heidi said...

I love her choice of footwear. She is so cute and congrats on having another girl. Are you still living in Arizona?

Kylene said...

Hahaaaaa! Gotta love kid's fashion sense....it's so authentic and untarnished by the world. Haha!

Lorin and Angie said...

What a doll! I came across your blog after running into Jimmy Fitzgerald this last weekend. I will be keepin my eye on your ever growing family! All my love to you all! Here is our family blog weremovinforward.blogspot.com
Angie Farr

kristina said...

oh my goodness, your little lady is adorable!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

She is certainly cute enough to pull it off! What a sweetie!