Monkey See Monkey Do - Lillie is trying to feed her dolly, but I don't think she had much success. I thought it was hilarious and had to get a snapshot of that.2.26.2009
Girls Rule...
I took Abby to her two week check-up appointment today (I'm a week late...oops) and she weighed in at 9 lb. 6 oz - over 2 lbs. in two weeks! I think I'm feeding the kid straight cream! I'm all about her gaining while I'm losing...it's a good plan! I had a "fat" day today - I made the mistake of attempting to fit some of my old jeans today & let's just say that a mumu is looking rather appealing to me right now! I know I need to be patient, but summer is just around the corner, so I need to get my buns in gear!
Monkey See Monkey Do - Lillie is trying to feed her dolly, but I don't think she had much success. I thought it was hilarious and had to get a snapshot of that.
These pj's are already too small for Abby! She's already growing so fast!
He is so in love with his girls - what a great dad!
Grandma & Grandpa Ipson - they rushed down to see Abby a couple of days after she was born. Netta loves the newborn stage and didn't want to miss it - it was so great seeing them! We were glad to have Cory's brother, Trent, come visit too.
My mom and dad just before they headed home.
Ooooohhh, I just love my girls! Life is simply wonderful - no complaints here!
Monkey See Monkey Do - Lillie is trying to feed her dolly, but I don't think she had much success. I thought it was hilarious and had to get a snapshot of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
Oooh what a great post! Both of your girls are so adorable! I'm glad she's so healthy and it looks like they're all so smitten with her!
Hey just to make you feel better, my baby is 4 1/2 months old and I'm still trying to squeeze into those "jeans". Granted, I haven't been working as hard as I should. Your little girls are darling!
Hey Nat! Congrats! Your girls are absolutely adorable. Doesn't it just melt your heart to see Lil trying to be a little mommy? That was always one of my favorite things to see my girls do when they were little. Enjoy your time with them...they grow so quickly!
Beautiful girls! It's always so fun to see them try and feed there dolly. Too cute!!! Glad your doing well.
Wow that is some fast gaining weight! Good for you, that your giving it all to her! I love that newborn photo, did you do it? I so want to do baby anouncements with the next kid:-)
Your girls are adorable! Lillie is going to be a good mom someday!
Don;t try on the jeans YET!!!! @ weeks are you sick?!! She is beauty!! I LOVE the gilry parents. Cory's parents look so cute!
You and Cory sure do make some pretty babies :).. Ya what were you thinkin trying on your jeans already!!
Yeah New pictures! What cute girls you have! I love the first pictures...so sweet! I have decided that I can't buy any more oreos...they are not doing me any favors!
Seeing that first picture makes me reconsider being done with babies. She is beautiful and it makes my arms want to hold one and have one. But then, I remember the 16 month old that is screaming at me every 2 seconds and tearing my house apart and I think I can wait some more! She's beautiful- I'm glad you're happy!
Beautiful!!
Oh, YAY for chubby babies! Annaliese gained 4 lbs in her first 4 weeks, and oh how I love those rolls. And I LOVE that picture of Abby curled up on your chest, I miss that already!! So cute.
Your girls are so cute! Congrats!
Nat in that last picture you look like a little girl too! Its cute! I am excited to see you this weekend and I was wondering if it would be best if I stayed at your house or Angs, probably angie's you will probably have in-laws with you! Well love you
I hope I look half as good as you after I deliver. I have to say it's a little unfair being just a little behind you in these pregnancy things - waiting to deliver, getting back in shape. . . Beautiful pics by the way - I love seeing how you are all doing.
Congratulations on your new baby girl!
Your girls are so cute! Don't you just love having 2 of them! I hope being a mommy of 2 is going well. You look like you are settling right in.
I am so sorry that we didn't see you while we were in Sedona. Brad had his childhood friends here and they wanted to see SEdona, and Brad didn't feel like we could stop and see you guys although I suggested it. His friends are great, they just didn't want a detour.
So...we will have to make a trip up just to see you guys. We miss you tons and I agree that it makes me sad that we don't talk much anymore. Let's remedy that! Summer is coming and I see camping in our future together! WE will have to talk and plan! Take care and I will call you soon, or you can always call me! Love ya!
You girls have such fun Grandparents, on both sides. I love the picture of you 3 girls, it's sooo sweet.
Aww! So cute! Love these pix! What a good mommy Lilly will be ;)
Those are some great photos!! Babies are the best. Your both such great parents, proud of you!! Please call when you come into town!
What darling girls you have. I'm so happy for you guys. Grandma Flegal is always talking about you. :) Wish we could see you more often.
Post a Comment